1. Funding OEM Off-Production Finished Goods held ready for sale. Launching OEM Programs to connect channel partners with the data and funding required to grow sales and outsource credit risk.
2. Funding Distributor purchases and inventory holdings to allow JIT deliveries to dealer partners. Launching Programs to connect channel partners with the data and funding required to grow sales and outsource credit risk.
3. Funding all Dealer equipment inventory purchases both from program partners and on direct line. Funding your complete working capital cycle from purchase through to sale to the end user. Data Driven and Genuinely Inventory Secured. Max Period 2 Years.
1. MitchCap purchase equipment on the dealers behalf.
2. The equipment is placed at the dealership and is marketed for sale in ordinary course. Max Period 2 Years.
3. The dealer sells the equipment to their customer, collects proceeds on trust for MitchCap.
4. The dealer remits proceeds to MitchCap.
1. MitchCap and OEM/Distributor launch a program to give their dealer/reseller network access to increase credit limits and extended terms up to 2 years on equipment inventory purchases.
2. The equipment inventory is placed at the dealerships and marketed for sale in ordinary course.
3. The dealerships continue to sell the equipment to their customers and repay MitchCap with the collection of proceeds on sale.
4. The distributor benefits from increase sales via their dealer network, credit data to improve decision makings and guaranteed payments - the dealerships benefit with improved trading terms and optimal stocking.