100% advance, repayment on sale, floorplan facility for your dealership.
Enable sales growth for you & your dealership partners whilst getting you paid earlier and outsourcing credit risk.
Dealership inventory finance for smaller, non-serialised goods such as spares.
1. MitchCap purchase equipment on the dealers behalf paying the supplier
2. The equipment is placed at the dealership and is marketed for sale in ordinary course
3. The dealer sells the equipment to their customer, collects proceeds on trust for MitchCap.
4. The dealer remits proceeds to MitchCap.
1. MitchCap and distributor launch a program to give their dealer network access to increase credit limits and extended terms
2. MitchCap purchase from the distributor on invoice and the equipment is placed at the dealerships and marketed for sale in ordinary course
3. The dealerships continue to sell the equipment to their customers and repay MitchCap with the collection of proceeds on sale
4. The distributor benefits from increase sales via their dealer network, the dealerships benefit with improved trading terms and optimal stocking.
1. MitchCap purchase inventory on the dealers behalf paying the supplier
2. The inventory is placed at the dealership and is marketed for sale or used in ordinary course
3. The dealer receives extended terms for the payment of the inventory up to 180 Days from invoice.
Copyright © 2019 MitchCap Pty Ltd - All Rights Reserved.